Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another lame chinese poem

Hmmm.. just realised that my office computer (new one) does not have any input for chinese characters...

I was driving WC and Lam back yesterday, when i came to a t junction. The light just flash green in my direction, and so, i signal left and turn left.

At the same time, a taxi U-turn and cut into my lane. That taxi had beat the red light. (Too bad, there's no red light cameras). I high beamed him.

And at the same time, i was cursing at that taxi driver for beating the red light and cut into my lane... Then it click!

So, i began chanting.

Zai ban ye san geng
Taxi chuan hong deng
Lai zhuo ge U turn
Bi wo kai da deng

Translation:
In the middle of the night
Taxi beat red light
to make a U turn
Force me to flash high beam