Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

RT II

Phew!

My whole body is aching. My neck, arms, chest, back, legs. All of them are aching.

Its a sign that i had a good workout (in RT lah!!!) yesterday. Its a sign that i had been very slack in exercising, and its a sign that more aching periods are to come for these 2 months (Oh shit!!!).

Maju FCC (besides Ngee Ann Poly) has upgraded. Those taking IPPT will face machines and sensors. You do incorrectly, it will be a no-count. Yes, cannot CK anymore. Sian 1/2...

Basically, the ppl there remains the same as my last RT, with the exception of new faces (PTI) and the loss of some faces also. Training is also basically the same as my last RT. So, i guess, i can adept faster to my life for the next 2 months.

No comments: