Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, July 24, 2006

PMBDS....

Its Monday morning, 0238 right now, according to my computer time, my brain is half-dead, my body is screaming for my nightly rest (read "sleep"), my eyes got a mind of their own, meaning that they want to close, and relax, and maybe see some other things (dreaming)

Then why am i blogging at this stupid hour, when normal people out there are snoring away at this time?

I am suffering from a disease, this disease affects most people, with the exception of non-schooling personnal, and retired personnal. This disease strikes weekly, the symptons started showing towards Sunday evening, and will last for about 24 hours, and gradually it will go away. But it will linger around your body, in dormant stage, till your biological clock and your brain start to realise, its sunday evening again, the virus will come out of dormant stage and strikes again.

The signs and symptons of this disease are (Signs and symptons varies among different personnal):
- Brain will start functioning about uncompleted task last week and upcoming tasks to be done, and to assign piorities to each one.

- A sudden stoning effect which a person can be self-immoblise

- Sudden cravings to report sick and get MC.

- A desire to apply for leave, and despair knowing that its too last minute.

No medications can help, but there are "medications" that that lessen the effects of the disease, those "medications" are known as "promotions", "pay raise", "public holidays" and "BOSS NOT AROUND". But chances of chancing upon these "medications" are extremely rare, and yes, its priceless.

People around the world have to live with it. Its the norm. Its part of their daily lives. They and me are used to it, but despite the fact that we are living with it, it still strikes us weekly, sometimes with more intensity, more ferciously. Sometimes, it will strike you weakly, less intensity, depending of your workload and your mood.

well, most should have an idea what i am talking about if you are suffering from the same disease. Its Pre-Monday blues Depression Syndrome, which will lead to Monday Blues Depression Symdrome, and finally, the recovery stage, which is known as Post-Monday Blues Depression Symdrome.

Ah, yes, that's exactly the reason why am i still doing stupid idiotic things at this crazy hour, blogging my blog. I just cannot sleep. I close my eyes, and i can see my workload later, i close my eyes, and i can see my boss. I close my eyes and all the work-related problems come back to me, after i had successful "forgot" during weekends.

Cheers to you, if you are suffering the same darn thing as me. May God bless you on a Monday, weekly.

No comments: