Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All over Singapore

Its Monday again... yep, the monday blues.

How often do you wake up on Mondays, and does not feel like going to work or school, and feels like sleeping a bit more on your cozy bed? Waking up as and when you feel like it? Especially after a siong weekend?

I almost could not wake up on time, and i really feels like going back to sleep. 2 factors stopped me. 1) I need to go to work today. 2) My left arm is aching.

Managed to dragged myself to work. With thousands of tired, sleepy fellows like me likewise.

Got dammed pissed off at work. The same usual ranting stuffs, same bullshit. The same "this is more important, and must finish it immediately" stuffs... The same " got visitors coming, must show them around" stuffs, the same "have you got what i want" stuffs, etc etc...

I feel that suddenly i got a lot more responsibilities, ever since one of my colleague left. Got to meet clients more, meet ppl in the advertisement industry more, meet our contract manufacturers more and facing more pressure from my boss. Got 2 contact manufacturers coming down to visit on Tuesday morning and i got a meeting with a client on that afternoon. Guess what's going to happen to my mileage claim for this month.

Well, its the working life. I don't have to like it, but i just have to do it.

Been in a bad mood the whole day, till night time. Picked Aaron up from NUH. Aaron's cast had been removed, and have to wait for another 6 more weeks for another check-up. Sent Aaron back to wash his leg, (his leg in cast has not been washed for more than 7 weeks!!!) and together with Henry, CN, Aaron and me, we went rounding.

Went to Loyang Tua Bua Gong to pray. Saw the ambulances that they donated out, (SJAB got one of the ambulance), and after that, went Changi Village to makan. The Dian Xin there is a great disappointment!!!

Went around Changi Airport perimeter fence, and i amused myself seeing planes taking off and landing. Its a good way to forget about the things that pissed me off eariler in the day.

Ended up in Changi Airport, to wait for William, Lina and CY to return from their trip in Bangkok. Bought 3 books there... One of them is BAND OF BROTHERS!!! Finally got the book liao!!! Yiipee!!!

Well, got so many things to do, to settle, and to confirm. Am thinking what's going to happen if i resign.

No comments: