Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, July 09, 2006

NDP Once again (Part 2)

Okie, Finally after some attempts, managed to upload the photos up into my bloggie.

Am using my camera phone, hence the pictures are not so clear. Below are the pictures of the Low-level and mid- level fire works.


This is the fireworks that shoots at a certain timing, around the stadium. One of the nicest.



I see many flares...but where's the parachute?



I just like those bright moments!! But they are only bright for a moment...

As mentioned in my eariler post, the fireworks are really fantestic, especially the low level ones. Some of them goes round the stadium, and you must be outside the stadium, at a distance to see the full effects. Its really really nice.

On the way back to HQ after the duty, i got wacked in the throat... (accidentially) by a stick. Was okie initially, but later, my throat got increasing irritiated, and i keep coughing with more intensity, till i puked on the way back to HQ. I just open the door and puked out, and thank god there's no motorbike at the side, otherwise his face will be full of my vomitus.

This is the result.

Okie lah...i was kidding, not that serious lah... the above picture was taken on friday night, when we went down HQ to pack first aid kits for the NDP duty... Got opened bandage, gauze etc, and i took it upon myself to wrap upself up.. There's ain't enough crepe bandage to turn me into a mummy...

Went RT. Chop Chop, finished fast... but it did not rain....It rained after i reach home.... Nice weather now to sleep... Someone is asking me want to go see national comp, another fellow inviting me to his house for lunch, my bed looks inviting.... 3 choices... what shall i do??Anyone advise please?

No comments: