Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Analysis of Comments in my Tagboard.

Someone had commented on my tagboard, which i find interesting, and here's my view.

Her first tag was "hey yo!! hee.. like ur this blog today.. !! think u could work part-time as Today newspaper commentor..very interesting ideas n thoughts..!! ^^ BTW, i've the most beautiful laughter ever.."

Her second tag was "hhaa..but your style of commenting is pretty interesting. A little sarcastic yet brings out a tinge of humor..haa..n well, nice try demoralising me. bUt have to try harder..haha..muhaahaha..^^"

I find her 2 tags disturbing. Let me break it down and analysis each sentence.

1) "like your blog today" = Only that day har?? The rest of the days she dun like har??

2) "Think you could work part-time as Today newspaper commentor" = You want me to get fired from my job har??

3) "very interesting ideas n thoughts" = I take that as a compliment. At least someone thinks i am an interesting person.

4) " i've the most beautiful laughter ever" = (shake head...) I shall reserve my comments.

5) "but your style of commenting is pretty interesting"= I am still an interesting person huh??

6) " a little sarcastic yet brings out a tinge of humor"= Well, i am an interesting ppl who is a little sarcastic and an pitiful sense of humor?

7) "Nice try demoralising me" = Well i did not try.... it just comes normally and naturally... whahahah

That's all.


Yesterday, i hang out with ppl from my past UG. Today, i hang out with ppl from BP WLNY Supper Club members. Been a long long time since a big group hang out together from the supper club. A memorable night. Miss those days where we hang out as a big group almost everyday. Today those present are: William, Zhi Xiang, JB, CY, Aaron, Joshua, Henry, Cai ning, Johnny and moi, not a very big group, but still, as compared to the last few weeks or months, its considered big supper outing.

Congrads to Ah Wang, Joel, Harlim and all those poly grads. Enjoy your poly graduation! Officically a diploma holder!! And all the best to CY in your soon-to-be freshie in NUS, and Johnny in your Uni studies!!!


Important announcement!!!

Free Thursday Lian He Zhao Bao is only avaliable at 3 unity outlets, Location at Toa Payoh Central, Hougang and Chua Chu Kang. No updates from watsons, and there's no free papers at guardian.

Moral of this announcement... Freebies come at a price...

No comments: