Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Boring Sunday

Nothing much today. Whole day spend resting on my bed, sleeping, or just stoning, staring at the ceiling, wall, my notebook, TV. Just like spending a day in the cell. Did some reading, listen to some music. Too tired to move, too tired to think, too tired to do anything else.

Issit that i am getting old? One NDP preview can make me that tired? Or Is it other things, that is affecting me?

Went over to William's house for dinner. Mee siam. To me, its tasteless. Maybe i am not in the mood. No mood to eat, no mood to watch comedy show, when ppl laugh, i just stone there, to the effect, that someone commented that i was not my usual self today.

No mood to blog too. I shall end here. Gd nite guys.

No comments: