Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A day of rushes...

Its Friday... TGIF!!! But for me, it's ain't good at all.... Whole day rushing around Singapore, and right now, i am at Kallang Mac, with Enoch talking about pelvis fracture, and how to diagnose it.

Morning got training for Guardian. At Peace Center, Selegie Road. Went into an arguement with one of the parking attendance, coz he insisted that my van (high limit, 2.0m) can be parked into a multi carpark ( light limit, stated, 1.8m). I just ask where can i park else where, and he insisted me going into the multi-storey carpark.

This grew into a arguement, and in the end, he spewed the infamous "F*** you". This really pissed me off. I asked for his name and the company he is working for, and he refused to give it to me.

Whole morning was in a very bad mood, mainly due to the arguement, and partically due to the claims problem. Shall not elorbate.

Whole day, driving around singapore, and i clocked over 100 km mileage. Believe it? That was the distance i covered the whole day. End up with enoch at kallang mac, the topic changed to RTA liao.

Well, not so pissed off liao, but when think back about the Old man who scolded me "F*** You", my response now is.....

"You wanna F*** me?? well, too bad you are not a chiobu. you got the wrong accessories, dude."

No comments: