Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, May 18, 2007

Sick

Hi peeps!!! I am back!!! Miss me??

Few of you been wondering what's the heck with my blog. Have not update since 15th May.

I been sick. Down with stomach flu, lao sai, flu, fever, vomitting, gastric pains... Sounds serious enough?

Well, i have not been feeling well since Monday. Tue, i went back to work, but was feeling so sick that i left work early to see a doctor. Those who know me well enough knows that i seldom see a doctor unless i am really not feeling well.

Got a day's MC for Wednesday. Rested at home (my home and AF's home), thinking that i will be well enough to go back to work on Thu.

Wrong. Thu morning, i woke up feeling extremely weak all over, till i find it hard to even get up from bed. Called in sick from work. Besides the afternoon time when i had to find some food, the rest of the day was spend sleeping, till night.

Met up with Mr and Mrs (Soon to be) AM, ZX and AF, talking cock. Had a whale of time "suaning" CS thr the phone, coz she always called AM, Viper. wahahaha... Poor CS...

Reached home after talkingcock session, realised that cannot sleep.. (slept too much in the day liao...) and so decided to go back office to clear some paperwork. 2 days of absence results in lots paperwork for me to clear.

No comments: