Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My feelings

I am going bonkers...

I am tired, sleepy, busy and bloody goddamm pissed off by something recent that i got to know about yesterday and even more pissed off by another thing that happened a long long time ago, which i only got to know about it yesterday...

I woke up late today, and my boss have to give me a morning call, asking how come EVERYONE IN THE COMPANY IS LATE!!!

And someone is very irritating today. I hate it when i am totally engrossed in doing something, and someone has to disturb me every goddamm now and then to ask me about something that my 2 year old niece has no problem finding a solution to it.

And i still got lots of things to do.

And i can't wait for this Weekend to arrive.

No comments: