Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, October 25, 2007

First time trying to use the video function on my blog... Just trying it out.

If you cannot see the video below, then there's something wrong with it. If you can, that means you can sit back and relax.




I got lots of funny videos, and thanks for this video upload function, now, i can share the funny videos with my readers out there.

For me? no mood to see the video. Lots of things to rush, with nearing deadlines. Worst still, figures are still not confirmed, and that is hindering my decision. One more day to deadline.

Spoke to SOS about my little indecisiveness yesterday night, and got to hear the usual crap. But still, i must thank the SOS for giving me some insight of his thoughts.

If i do make a favourable decision, you all out there will be shocked. (more or less lah). See the different me!

No comments: