Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, August 14, 2006

super tired Monday

Woke up at 1600 hours on Monday, (today). Been sleeping for 17 hours straight.

Guess its a way to compensate for not sleeping on Sat Night and only 4 hours on Friday. My life is damm complicated. I don't have 7 hours of sleep everyday. I don't have regular sleeping hours and regular meal times.

Talking about meals... Sunday, i only had my first meal at about 1600 hours, after the duty... And i could not finished my meal there.

At night, i had a small plate of Char Kway Teow and a small piece of cake.

Come Monday. Its 1645 liao, and i have yet to eat my first meal of the day.

Its complicated rite? When you are very sleepy and very hungry, what do you do? you eat, the food does not have any taste. Sleep? you gets hungrier. (not really true for me, as i still don't feel hungry).

Tomolo its back to work. My boss just called me... Lots of things to do, to clear... Going to be busy tomolo!!!

No comments: