Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, August 27, 2006

2 moons??

I had received the following message in my various E mail accounts. And if does not know, i have 8 E mail accounts... scary hor?? I used to have 10, but i gave up. Only frequently use only 5 E mails account...

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye.

This will cultimate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles of earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am.

It will look like the earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287. Share this with ur friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

I almost forget the date and the time... supposed to go plaza for coffee, but ended up at pool factor instead, wacking some balls... Thanks to SY for reminding me of the appointment of the 2 moons...

Did anyone see the 2 moons?? Well, i did... And here's it looked like...


See the small reddish dot?? Is it Mars? I dunno...
Okie... I ADMIT... I LIED.... I did not see the 2 moons... That picture is a fake... I took it with my mobile phone thr a microscope... Thought its quite nice, and hopefully, can fool someone someday...

So, are you one of the fool who was fooled?

I did try to see the 2 moons... but think of it, 27th Aug is the third day of the lunar month... and at that time, you cannot see the full moon.. you can only see a thin crescent of the moon... So, me and aaron deduced that if we see something, that is not the moon.

But we see nothing... Nothing at all.... the sky seem overcasted... Can only see a few stars... no moon, no mars, no aeroplane, no helicopters, and not even an UFO... Nothing, nothing and nothing at all...

A bit disappointed... no more chance to see the 2 moons... unless i can get to live till in the year 2287. And with my present life-style, i guess i will prob die in maybe 20 years time or more, if i am lucky if i change my life-style... or if i don't get knock dead by a car first...

No chance... not one at all... No more 2 moons... so sad....

Hope that the papers will have some photos...

Or unless the statement above in red is a prank by someone, and i am one of the fools who believe it...

Am I?? Yet to find out...

No comments: