Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, August 04, 2006

Am sick...

I caught a fever this morning. Or rather, last night... Was playing pool with Stuart, Joshua, Hanjie, when we were going home, i felt something is not right. Felt that my body temperature keeps going up. Felt feverish.

After i went home, I took my temperature orally, and it was 37.6 degree C. I shugged it off, and went to sleep after surfing the net.

Woke up this morning, feeling hot all over. Took my body temperature again, it had rose to 38.2 degree C. Took some medication, and after msging my colleague that i was unwell, collaspe (sleep) again.

Woke up at 12 noon. Feeling a bit better and a bit hungry, went down to KSL to tabao some food. Bought something light to eat. Still feverish. Went back home, ate the food down, took some medication again, surf a bit of net, read a bit of my books, jam a bit of my guiter, and finally i went back to sleep around 2pm.

Woke up at 7.30pm. Feeling a lot better liao. Might be going out to meet aaron at starbucks, plaza.

Tomorrow morning still got IPPT again, and yes, Maju camp again. Kinda miss the PTIs there. Dunno if i got the condition to take IPPT tomorrow. Die die must take, coz this is the only chance for me, as my window will be closing soon. No more dates liao.

After IPPT, got Colours training, combined with the GOH for AGI. Ping Yi sec. Well, walk one step and see one step bah.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: