Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

RTA encounter again

Was driving back home "peacefully" last night, when the peaceful drive was suddenly and rudely interrupted by a RTA.

2 motorbikes, a car and 2 casualties.

So i did my usual thing, stopped my vehicle, took out my first aid pouch, and walked towards the casualties.

The moment i stepped in, the ambulance came.

Helped the paramedic in covering the wounds, TOC and that's all. And there's a man wearing LTA's vest (possible from the road works site) asking me to shift my van during my treatments of a casualty, saying that he is not responsible if any vehicle slams into my van.

My van is stopped right in front of the road works (which covers 2 lanes, leaving a lane passable for traffic), which in my views, is not a traffic hazard. Morever, the EMAS had arrived and is blocking off the lanes further in front.

Turn's out that the paramedic knows EC and EG... what a small world...

And as per normal, the TP arrive last... Even after the EMAS arrived eariler. And the TP did something which EC had told me about, which i find it annoying and funny at the same time...

Shall not blog about it here.

No comments: