Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, July 27, 2007

Anger

Quite tiring these few days.

I don't really have the time to rest. Simply cannot find time to really have a nice long rest. This is what happens when you have a part-time job (more like helping out a friend) and a full time job.

And every night, i reach home past midnight (hey, what's the big deal? when i was more free, i reach home past midnight too!!) and flop straight into bed, and fell asleep immediately.

In the morning, i always struggled to wake up in the morning to go to work.

I had a similar experience before, when i was working full time and studying part time. It's like the same sucky stinky feeling.

Morever, last night, i got a dream. I forgotten what's the dream is about, all i know is that i flared up (simply lose my cool) in my dream, and i woke up feeling very pissed off. (No, i did not piss in bed).

It's ain't a good sign when you wake up feeling angry. It's like a sign, saying how your feelings will be like for the rest of the day.

I was still wishing for my bed when i drove to work. My rear wheels mounted the kerb as i was turning out from my carpark, a carpark which i cannot park there anymore in 4 day's time.

And just now, an incident happen, when my contractors came down to dismantle and remove the rooftop boiler. I almost had a confrontation with the building management coz of some additional things that they wanted us to remove, which was not mentioned before.

Hmmm.... seems like today is not really my day.

No comments: