Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, July 16, 2007

Rockamania 2007 @ Temasek Poly

Some people are great fans of the Rock.

I am too. I am a fanatic of the Rock.

Don't be mistaken. I am talking about 2 different things. I am a great fan of the movie "The Rock" starring Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery.


Director is Micheal Bay, same as the one in "TRANSFORMERS". Nice movie, nice sound track...


No, i am not talking about this "the rock" also... This rock is not my intention in this post.

For others, the rock they they like is this:

Yes, it's the rock wall for the rock climbing sports. Once again, it's rockamania time (organised annually by Temasek Poly)

And once again, we are down there as first aiders for their finals.

And once again, we entertained ourselves. I am sure Venod really enjoyed himself in that duty.

We sat there, wowing the climbers going all the paces of climbing up the wall with their hands and legs, be it the wall is vertical,



or horizontal,

But all have the same habit.

They all like to raise their hands up in the air when looking at the wall.



Anyway, saw quite a few familiar faces over there, and the sports is great, especially the speed climbing. We were entertained to the max during the speed climbing event.

Imagine me climbing up a rock wall. And now, imagine that wall collaspe.

No comments: