Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blogging

I read Kenny Sia latest blog entry with interest. http://www.kennysia.com/

He got invited to KL to give a presentation to secondary school kids on blogging. Wow!

Blogging is really the "in" thing with youngsters and adults, even aunties nowadays. I have to agree with it. I am blogging now, ain't it?

Blogging during lunch time

I can see blogs everywhere, in every special occasion, events. In the NDP website, there's even a page for blog battles!!

Even in Stomp website, there's a star blog page.

And it's true. Blogging does have a rippling effects. What you wrote may have some effects on the reader, be it positive and negative.



The trend is in. Blogging cannot be left out as a main "side dish" for websites issit? They even have books on blogging!!

So, what is blogging actually?

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weblog,%20Blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject such as food, politics, or local news; some function as more personal online diaries.

i would classified mine to be both, as a commentary (personnal views) of certain events, be it locally or global, domestic or in the eyes of the law, and as well as online diaries.

I used to have a habit of writing dairies, under the "enforcement" of my parents, who think that writing dairies "in chinese" would improve my understanding and the knowledge of that language. Alas, that habit only last a few weeks before my parents gave up on nagging me to write an entry before i hit the bed.
Mind map on blogging?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, my entrys everyday are the same. Wake up, brush teeth, go school, after school go home, do homework, watch TV, play, write diary and go sleep. (I am not taking the risk to pen down my thoughts on the diary, lest it compromise my secrets. One will never know who might be peeking into your dairies. Friends are okie, Worst if my parents peek into it. Blogs are different. My parents does not know how to surf the internet. Haha)

Even to the extend that i thought of photocopying one copy everyday as a new entry. I just ain't seems to have the interest and the energy to write dairies, as diary writing is alway before bed, i would rather sleep than write some stupid entries.

And now, people are using blogs to write about their daily lives. Just like a diary. Hmmm... Has the word "diary" become "soooo yesterday?" Does the kids of today know the meaning of "Diary?"

So, if you wanna know how's the other's life have been, just go read their blogs.

No comments: