Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, January 19, 2007

Story telling time

Story telling time...

======================================================

One day, in a elementary English class, a teacher tell his students to write a 3,000 words essay as homework, and the top 3 essays will be published in the local newspapers, and win some prizes.

All the students were talking excitedly about what stories to write, only Johnny was sitting alone, staring out of the window.

The next day, all the students submit their essays in anticipation.

Within the next 3 hours, the teacher called Johnny into the principal's office.

When all the 3 were present, the teacher started her rattling...

"Mr Smith, I asked my students to write a 3,000 words essay, and this Johnny here, did not write any. I proposed detention class as a punishment for him." complained the teacher.

"Johnny did not write any essays?" queried the principal.

"No!!! I submitted a 3,000 word essay!" protested Johnny.

"No, you did not." exclaimed the teacher. "Mr Smith, here's what Johnny had submitted to me today." and handed over 3 sheets of paper to the principal.

"Hmmm... that's some nice drawings you got here. But Johnny, i did not see any essays." the principal responsed.

"Wait.. let me explain. I learn from my English class the other day that a picture is worth a thousand words, so, i drew 3 pictures."replied Johnny.

Teacher and Principal:"..........."

=============================================================

No comments: