Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, January 26, 2007

Parking lots

Every night, almost every night, past midnight, i face the same old problem... And its recently that the problem worsens, it just become worse, and worse... And yet, there's nothing much that i can do to solve the problem...

So, what's the problem? (Hint* past midnight).

No lah, i am not the male version of Cinderella. I don't wear glass shoes, for fears that they cannot stand my weight, and break, and there goes my toes and legs.

I face a huge problem of finding a parking lot for my van every night, especially its past midnight.

Either the ppl living at that few blocks (7 blocks only) are darn rich that they can afford a few cars per house hold, or the parking lots are very limited. I happen to think that both are the case.

Come to my house after 1am, and you can see vehicles everywhere... parking lots, no parking spaces, along kerbs (all the way till the entrance), in front of the rubbish dumps, motorbike lots and even disabled lots. Its that serious.

I am just waiting for the time to come, when one night, i go home, find no lot to park, absoluting no lots at all, even illeagally, i think i shall sleep in my van.

No comments: