Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, January 12, 2007

Excuses...

I told ZX, AF and Karen that i am going to write something interesting is this post. Its really interesting, in a way... Keep noticing that this "problem" always surface.

Noticed that my group of friends, neighbourhood friends, especially those, you know who yourself, always give the same excuse. Example, i go a someone's house void deck for talking cock session, and when i reach, usually i will give them a call to notify them.

Normally, they would say " okie, coming down..."

But 15 -30 minutes passed, and i still don't see a familiar face passing me. i would give them a call to "chase" them.

And its at that moment that they will give the same excuse, everytime... well, almost.

It happens to quite a number on ppl that i had waited for.

"Coming down lah... just now in toilet shitting..." is the excuse.

Hey... come on... How come everytime ppl must shit before they come down and meet me? At all times of the day, must be at that time? So coincidental har?

Readers out there, are you the victim of this excuse or are you the one giving this excuse? Imagine you are late or missing from your table, your boss called you, and you say "coming lah... in toilet shitting"...

It happens in my work place also. Sometimes, i would go and look for my colleague to check on some work, and he is not present in the factory. I would call him up, and normally, his excuse was "coming.. in toilet" No shitting...

There's also a time i called him up while alone in the toilet, and he gave the same excuse....

Also there's a time, my boss had informed me that there's a visitor coming, and would like me to meet him. They came at a time when i was in toilet shitting. By the time i disposed all my shit from my body, the visitor had left.

"Simon, where had you gone?" my boss asked me....

"I was in the toilet shitting..." was my reply...

"so coincidental har??" was the next sentence from my boss....

I kept quiet...

=====================================================

RT IPPT just now. And it rained just now.

So, there's no 2.4km run. We were waiting impatiently at the out-pro area, waiting for the green light to out process.

We are getting very impatient, as we had waited for about 1.5 hours.

All of a sudden.....

"I GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!" a PTI exclaimed loudly....

"What?? can out-pro liao har" was the response from many of us...

"NO!!! I AM GOING KTV LATER!!!" was his reply...

@#&*^*#@&#&(@A^#*@&!!!!!!!.......

No comments: