Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trip to Malaysia, KL (Part II)

Here are some interesting snippets from my last trip to KL, Malaysia...

An add on to my previous post.

=================================================

I don't know about the general population in Malaysia, but all i know (from what i had observed on my trip) is that Malaysians are generally more superstitious than Singaporeans.

Before you all start cursing and swearing at me, take a look at the picture below...


Where's the thirteenth (13th) floor?

Our guide mentioned that its common not to find the 13th floor in commerical buildings in Malaysia, especially in KL. Instead, they put 12A floor.

=================================================


Stopped by a small shopping center besides the N-S highway in Melaka for dinner on our way back to Singapore.

There's 2 fast food restaurants there. One of them is KFC, My boss was asking if we want to go and eat KFC.

I stared at him... horrified...

"Oh no... No KFC please" I thought.

I turn my head to the left. The fast food restaurant there looks better. So i lead the way into that restaurant, before my boss reach out to open the door to KFC.

We had this for dinner...

A&W!!! It's been a long long long long long long time since i had a A&W meal!! (There's no more A&W in Singapore liao).

Yummy!!! Oh, the root beer float was heaven!!!

================================================

No comments: