Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day of ups and downs

Okie, besides the RTA i had encountered yesterday, i had a great time at concourse pizza hut.

Worked the whole morning, till around 3pm, and with hunger, i finished work. (Canteen is not open on saturdays)...

Initially wanted to to Suntec to meet AF and to have my bunch (Breakfast cum lunch), but ended up in HQ. There's a duty going on later, but because of my appointment with AM and his donuts, i did not go for the duty.

Wanted to have a pizza for my bunch, i walked over to concourse, and met these fellows...

My first response was "Oh shit.... there goes my peaceful meal"... hahaha...

Well, at least that brunch of ppl can brighten up my day. It's miserable enough to work on a saturday on an empty stomach and miss the duty with the siaos...



It's fun time at the pizza hut...

Oh, they are very nice... Once i went in, sit down, and they serve me food...

Yes, you heard me... They served me food...


Pizza and garlic bread tower!!! Sprinkled with cheese...

Oh man!!!

================================================

After the RTA, and resting at home, feeling sian 1/2 (sian zi pua, hokkien for feeling down), i turned on the TV and watch a "senseless" movie on channel 8.

It talked about 3 couples who went on a vacation, and started to have quarrels, and how a tour guide settle their quarrels.

And when the 3 unhappy men met up for a drink in a pub, their conversation inevitably went to discuss about women.

See the picture below, and concentrate on their expressions and the subtitles.







Hahahaha... no comments...

No punk intended...

No comments: