Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today's the day

=============================================
Short talk:

I need to wash my car badly... Any volunteers wanna help??
=============================================

Yes... today's the day!!!

After i did Operations Room Cleanup, am ready to put my new piece of super high technology equipment, installed it and commissioned it.

And i am more entertained at home liao... haha..

Just like the rays of the sun poked throught the clouds to cast a ray of light to mark the end of my internet-less life at home...


Can't wait to set my eyes on that high tech gadget that would make every one blush with envy!!! (Okie, okie, i am an ITI, so, to me, it's super high tech...)

Catch me online, folks!!!

No comments: