Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Audits

oh man!!! I hate audits and sorry to say, auditors...

Macham i will run off with my raw materials... Macham i make coffee, run out of sugar and use dextrose instead, macham i will get hungry while working and eat the materials instead...

Auditors wanna audit everything... I mean EVERYTHING... so ma huan... Got to do this, do that, do everything, check this, check that, check everything... Have been very busily working non stop for the whole goddammed morning, and with a headache somemore...

I used to not worry about audits, coz in the old company, someone in the head office will deal with him/her... but now, since the company changed, i am suddenly doing it, for the first time, without any help, without any knowledge of what full audit is at all...

Damm... and i am trying the whole goddamm morning trying to figure out what the auditor wants, and she is trying to let me know what she wants the whole morning...

People learn from experience, but this is certainly an bad experience for me to deal with the auditor. I know nothing about company auditing at all!! And she keeps asking me about the money, whereby it's not my responsiblities at all!!!

.... Having headache now....

No comments: