Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, March 31, 2008

Just blabbering III

Nothing much... Slacking on last weekend... When i say slacking, i really mean slacking... Catching up on my sleep, going out with my friends, washing my car, waxing my car, supper, watching TV, listening to songs, listening to songs while sleeping and listening to songs while sleeping and having a nightmare at the same time...

Yes.. it did happen... I was sleeping, when i heard a song that actually induces a "nightmare"... Not those scary types of nightmares, but others, which i ain't going into detail. You can ask, but that does not mean i will answer...

What song? I ain't going to reveal... Hahah... but seriously, i like that song. Kinda matches with my mood... haha

=============================================
I've changed...

From this


To this...


Why??

Because this,

Matches me!!!

Got the meaning??

Go on... pronounce it... ESSO... Now, say this... ASSHOLE... S.O... Ain't it the same??

No comments: