Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a thought

==============================================
Short talk:

Am doing a massive housekeeping on the links to other ppl's blogs. Those not in use, restricted and never update will be cleared.
==============================================

oh shit.. what is happening to me today?

From this morning, till now, i am suffering from time illusion. My eyes always are an hour ahead of the actual time. I went to canteen for lunch to find the canteen crowded with people having their tea break.

I thought all my colleagues were late, only to realise that they are actually on time.

I thought its time for afternoon tea break, only to find the canteen deserted.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME??

Everything i do seems to be so wrong... I turn left, and it seems wrong... I turn right and it's seems wrong too.. I go straight, and i crashed into the wall... Maybe i need to back track and go back to the past where troubles seems so far away...

Maybe i need a reboot. Restart my brain timing. But how? Too much things on my mind now... I really wish i can forget everything, and live happily in the past before the problems cropped up. Maybe is i think too much. Maybe things are so simple that i tend to think complicated. Maybe the problem lies with me myself. But i did see something happening.

Maybe i should just heck care the whole damm world and isolate myself. Leave me alone for this period, and leave me to my own problems. How long, i dunno.

No comments: