Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Farewell dinner, ROM and Birthday celebrations

Had a very very busy weekend.

Friday. Went to Supreme Court for the last time (to teach CPR) for this round. A group of 6 administers. Though the class size is small, the workload is still the same.

I tried to bring in my camera into Supreme Court. The Cisco security guard stopped me, after X-raying my bag.

Cisco Guard : You got camera in your bag?

Me: Yes.

Cisco Guard : Cameras are not allowed in Supreme Court. Even staffs have to have permission to bring cameras into the Supreme Court.

In my mind, i wanted to ask her (Cisco Officer) what about camera phones. But seeing her revolver and her handcuffs around her belt, i stopped. I got no desire to join Christopher Lee in the same cell.

That friday is the appeal sentence of Christopher Lee. No wonder that Cisco Officer thinks i am an reporter undercover to smuggle camera into the court room, and photograph the bald headed Christopher Lee?

But then, i got this picture of a infant manikin sitting in the chair using my camera phone.

Kinda funny right? No cameras allowed in the Supreme Court, but camera phones are allowed even to the public....

Haiz~~~

Friday evening. Went to Seoul Gardens for dinner, an outing organised by Zone 3 in honor of MT. She is going away to US for 2 years as part of her job, and it is sort of a farewell dinner to her.

Delicious soup! We used lots and lots of prawns, to get the best taste of the soup. YR and me did an act. Initially, the prawns tray was empty. And when YR and me was there, i innocently asked the staff if there's any more prawns, he nodded and took out a box of prawns, and poured them into the tray.

I gave a signal to YR. Basically we wacked off about 90% of the prawns from that tray after the refilled.


Frankly speaking, you must be a chicken lover to go and eat at Seoul Garden. Most of the meat there is chicken. Coffee chicken, garlic chicken, Char Siew chicken etc etc. I find the choices of meat very limited.

I compensate by wacking up all their ice-cream.

Night time. We (AF, ZX, WC and me) managed to drag AM to Geylang for his bachelor night. We walked through geylang to look at the ladies standing by the road-side. (No hanky-panky involved). Stayed there till 0330 in the morning.

Sat morning. Went down to HQ to train our zone members for the First Aid Competition. Manged to claim some money from HQ too. A fruitful trip indeed.

Afternoon. I was very tired, but there's a big big event coming up. Packed up my things, and off i go to help AM for his ROM later.

Maybe i was too tired, i need to return home 3 times (after i drove off) to take something which i forgotten to bring along.

Aaron's ROM. I was helping out as the "DJ", and here's my tools for the job.

Wireless microphones, A lap-top, a amplifier/mixer, speakers and of course, i was Aaron's receptionist (just answer his mobile phone calls), and basically to speak, AM was more busy than me.


One thing to take note. Next time you are attending a wedding or ROM, please do not call the bride and the groom if you are able to. Coz they just simply do not have the time to answer calls.


Theme of the ROM is RETRO. And indeed, the bride and the groom is dressed to the skies for that theme.



Seen a couple dressed like that for wedding before? Maybe in your parent's time huh?

Me and the groom. The retro and the "un-retro".

I got to know AM through the wholivesnearyou.com website. The photographer for that event, my friend, HS, was amazed by this BP WLNY supper group.


A small portion of the whole BP WLNY group. These are the ppl whom i had been hanging out with for a couple of years, beside the SJAB ppl.

As the event goes on, i realised one thing. In the solemnization event, there are a few fellows very important in capturing the beautiful memories of that event, which was often ignored. The photographers.

So, i capture the photographer in action.




HS in action. He's a professional photographer, and he is my "master", in teaching me the skills of photography. So, my dear readers, if you do need any photographers for any events, one got just the "lobang" (contacts) for you.

After the ROM, the BP WLNY supper group got "round 2".

The ROM is on a saturday, and the next day, sunday is AM's birthday. So, we got into another celebration.

The ice-cream birthday cake.


The groom blowing out the candles with the happy bride looking on.

Cake-cutting ceremony as a birthday celebration. They have yet to cut their wedding cake.

I had 2 small slices of that delicious cake. Yummy!!!

I left the celebration early. I was so tired to the extend that i suddenly had double visions while driving. Luckily, i arrived home safe and intact. And no, i did not take any alcoholic drinks.

Sunday, i woke up feeling hungry in the afternoon. Thinking back and to my surprise, i realised that i had not eaten anything since the Seoul Garden outing with my SJAB zone 3 ppl, except for that 2 pieces of ice-cream cake.

No wonder i am so hungry.

No comments: