Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Classification of Friendster's friends

Alright. I do admit that i got too much free time on my hands!!!

I am waiting for the big bugger to cool down from the temperature of 121 degrees C to 25 degrees C.


This is the big bugger, which is known as a fermentor.

It's undergoing a sterilization process whereby the medium is heated up to a 121 degress C using superheated steam, to kill all the bacteria in the medium.

And while it is heating and cooling, there's nothing to be done, except for some monitoring.

And it can take a long long time to cool down.

So, i surf the net. And in my friendster, looking at all my friends listed in there, i suddenly got a thought. Do i know everyone in there? It's been a long long time since i really took my time to go in and have a look at all my "friends".

So, i took a piece of paper and start to keep records of all my friend's list in friendster.

And here's the results.



The graph above decipts the percentage of the gender of my friends in friendster.



And this graph shows how i got to know my friends in my friendster list.

There's 2 ppl whom i don't know, and i cannot recall how the hell they got into my list. It's kinda funny, to sit down, to scroll throught their pictures, and trying to think. There's no one closely related in my network of friends.

Okie... Stop cursing at me. I know this is a damm bo liao post, but then, i just got too much time at hand now.

Maybe you should do just i did. You will be surprised by the statistics.

No comments: