Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Digitial Camera

I finally got a digitial camera.

That's the one. Canon A710IS. My very first camera that i own (besides my camera phone).

And hopefully, my blog can be filled with more pictures, of anything interesting that i encounter and wish to share with my readers out there.

Am still studying on how to operate the camera, how to get the best and the clear picture. Realised one thing. Automatic mode is not necessary the best mode for taking pictures. Sometimes, manual is the best.

Spend most of the afternoon taking pictures, doing experiments in photography and till now, i still have not mastered my new camera totally.

================================================
Saw these words on someone's MSN. I like it.

Never explain yourself to anyone.

Because the person that likes you don't need it,
And the person that does not like you will not listen to it.

No comments: