Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weekend encounter part 3

After NUS Biathlon....

I thought i could get some sleep in HQ, before the next duty, Yuan Xiao at Chinatown...

Or so I thought....

Alas!!! that is not true!!

My mobile rang. It was from my colleague. I need to go back office to take a look. Damm!! how come my mobile always ring when i need a rest?

Went back office. Spend quite a long time there, of which what had happened, i ain't going to disclosed down here. Rushed back to HQ, changed, and went down to Chinatown.

And i KOed... Inside the ambulance. Next thing i know, my makan has arrived. After which i KOed again, only to be awoke by JH, with the most beautiful message... "Duty ended... Stand down, proceed back to HQ now."

What a weekend.

No comments: