Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bout of depression

Currently in a dilemma... Cannot make up my mind... There's this seeming unsolvable problem looming right low over my head that it's clouding my braining, creating storms with lightings which is affecting me. In a certain way.

Over what?? Its personnal. Wanna know? Don't even bother asking me. I wouldn't tell you. Period. Keep guessing if you have so much free time, folks.

Another weekend is here. Another week passed. Time can pass by so fast, that in a glance, its gone forever, forever... The weeks can turn into months, and eventually, into years.

It seems like yesterday that my sister-in-law had just given birth. And this coming Sunday (tomorrow), we will be celebrating my nephew's one month party.

One month party... That means a month had passed. In a flash.

And i am a month older, minus a month's achievement.

In other words... I am still standing at the beginning line for a month.. In fact for this year.

When will I ever make the first move and move forward?

Or will i be forever at the starting line while everyone having some achievement in life, and i sit down there, admiring their achievement?

You all can tell me, go on.. make the first step, make the first move... but there are obstacles in my way, which is beyond my control. There is also the past, which is hindering me, tying me down, suffocating me with all their weight. I find it very hard to wriggle out of it and setting myself free. Free from worries and stress over many many things.

A master had mentioned that in this year of the pig is good, and lucky for the ppl who are born in the year of the horse. And i am awaiting for the goodness and luckyness to arrive.

Maybe, its just a stage of depression setting in. Dun worry... i will snap out of it... Gimme time, and soon, i will be lame again.

Well, a piece of good news today to cheer me up a little. Diesel prices had dropped again. Shell is selling diesel at $0.788 per liter! Finally, it had dropped to less than $0.80 mark! Time to rejoice!!!

By the way, GTO is a great show.

No comments: