Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weekend again.

Watched the movie "300".

Its talking about 300 spartan warriors, fighting to the last man against an great army. Totally out-numbered.




Before you all started "gianing" to watch the movie, its rated M18. Sorry to those below 18...

Last Sunday. Total shacked out. When i reach home after the movie (and breakfast), it was already sunday morning, and the sun is toasting some butts to the peacefully sleeping souls.

Got 2 hours sleep, after which, its time to go to my brother's place for a 1-month party of my nephew. Nothing much there. Just eating and chatting with some relatives.

Went down HQ to check E mail and to get some rest. After which, i proceed down to Tampines sec. "Trained" their competition team members. Invited by GQ. It lasted till evening, and off to Changi Village to "tabao" the famous International Nasi Lemak with GQ and 2 others for the starving students in TSS.

It was a long wait. Long wait for orders for GQ, long wait for a parking lot for me. I got the chances to park 5 times, but each time, i gave it to the car in the "waiting list" behind me, since i ain't getting off my vehicle.

Funny thing is that i gave up my positions to 5 vehicles. 3 were driven by Malays, 2 were driven by Chinese. The malays wave their thanks to me after they had parked their vehicle, while the chinese drivers just lock their doors and walked away.

Hmmm... food for thought.

Then its back to BP, supposing to wash our vehicles, but i was too tired, so i decided to go straight to office to work (night shift).

I thought i could have some rest in office. Wrong. A flask had been smashed to pieces in a shaker incubator, while the other flask had toppled over. What a mess.

After work, go back straight home and KO.

Note to readers...

I know the postings to my blog lately was very "dry". Nothing interesting. Well, that's coz my brain is not working, or calibrated correctly. Was too tired most of the time, and its not effective to think about writing about interesting posts. Things that happen, i tend to see it in a direction, and not spending enough time to reflect on it.

Pardon me pls.

No comments: