Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend encounter part 1

First weekend of March is a case where lots of things happened, both good and bad...

My impression of the last weekend is one of busy, and tireness. Too busy and too tired.

Friday. I was the graveyard shift. When i reach the factory, a fantestic smell greeted me. I groaned. Shit... the batch had gone wrong. So, i did what i had to do, and after that went to Bukit Timah Market for breakfast with Viper and CS.

If you are damm free on Sat mornings, and want some free entertainment, please do not hestitate to go down to Bukit Timah market, go up to the second floor, go to a seat facing the carpark, and pesto, a nice show is happening right in front of your eyes.

During the time i was there, i had realised one thing. Lots people who goes to the Bukit Timah Market and needs a parking lot there are rich people. Or poor people. There are lots Merceades, Lexus, BMWs, big SUVs (not cheap one hor...), sports coupes etc...

And Saturday mornings are the peak period for the carpark. With lots cars contesting for the few avaliable parking lots. To a extend where horns start baring, cars moving against flow of traffic, and a standstill to the traffic inside the carpark.

There's a Merc sports coupe, who had stopped illegally inside the carpark, causing a bottleneck to develop. The car behind him blast his horn, which provoke some cursing?? and swearing?? from the driver in the merc. That man continued his cursing and explanations even through he had shift his car, and the traffic behind him cleared.

And still he continue talking. And Viper was cursing at that driver, and CS was grinning and laughing away and the comical sight. Then i joined in the fun. I said something loudly in Hokkien... "hey wanna go, just go lah... stop talking cock!!".

That Merc driver must have heard it, coz, the next thing he did was to look at me. ( I was at the second storey, the food center). I looked back. And he stopped his blickering.

We was there for quite a long time. I had wanted to go off early, but due to the comical events that is happening at the carpark, my van was trapped. So, i rather keep myself entertained more and wait for the traffic to clear.

I took some pictures with my mobile, and hopefully, i can post them up here soon.

Its comical.

No comments: