Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend encounter part 2

After the comical sight of watching the rich ppl blasting their honks, i went home to try to get some sleep.

And some sleep did i got!! I just closed my eyes, my mobile started to ring. I answered, and after which, i tried again. My mobile rang again. It seems like my mobile dun want me to sleep and keep me occupied with calls.

I gave up sleeping. Changed, and went down to East Coast Park. Spend about 3 hours there. Did the recee for the NUS Biathlon on Sunday. This time, my mobile was quiet... Damm it.

Went to HQ to start deployment planning and packing of logistics. EC, JH and EG was there. SQ join us later. EC and me had dinner from Mac delivery, and i continued packing, till its quite late, about 2300 hours.

Went home to bath, change and pack my clothings, and proceeded to WC's house for a small gathering. After which, i went to Marin Parade to pick up EC, and went to ECP to meet CS, with AF, Viper and ZX.

Here, the story gets more interesting.

It started with AF asking me to turn my head around to ask the 2 ladies at the table behind me if the cards on their table are tarot cards.

And we ended up with the 2 ladies reading "fortune". Those are not tarots cards, but its something like them. Spend the whole night chatting, joking, and by 0545, we made a move. EC and me went back to HQ, where i did the final preparations for the NUS biathlon.

0630. Members started arriving. Briefing started and the whole group proceed to ECP. This is my third visit to East Coast Park in less than 24 hours. Amazing...

I was driving the ambulance. As we passed by the ECP Mac, i looked at EC, and he looked back at me, and both of us broke into laugher.

Duty started. It was uneventful. Minor injuries reported, not serious enough to activate a evacuation.

Went back HQ after that.

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: