Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hit and run fatal accident

Oh shit...

I am involved in a hit and run accident... It's fatal accident, i think... I did not stop and check on the casualty.

The first accident i got into with my new ride...

Damm...

That fellow was standing in the middle of a deserted road in Lim Chu Kang, undecided which direction to go to, and i was approaching that poor victim.

I slowed down and horn that fellow once.

And that idiot was still standing in the middle of the road, obviously undecided what to do.

And all the while, i was still moving forward...

At last, when that idiot wanted to move away from this hugh monster with 4 wheels, it was too late...

I heard the awful sound of machine hitting flesh, and i saw that poor idiot being tossed away.

I sped on... I did not stop at all.

And when i returned to the scene of the accident later, i could not find the body. All i can find is this... another poor soul of a hit and run fatal accident...


Damm... this is the second time i got into a hit and run fatal (i guess so) accident... And both casualties are the same...

The first time, the idiot flew into my van, head on. I guess that bird was trying to find out which is harder, my van or his head.

Poor birds...

No comments: