Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, February 11, 2008

My nephew turns one

This post is dedicated to my nephew, who just turned 1.

And we had a small party at my house, inviting all my relatives, and my brother's in laws.

And since it's during the CNY period, it's the time for the season of giving and taking. For me, it's takings only... Takings of ang pows from my relatives.

And since this post is dedicated to my nephew, the picture will mostly have his pictures...

The birthday boy!!!

Guess his name?? Dunno?? Just look at the next photo...

The birthday cake... Can see his name liao??

His name is Jun Yi... Sounds familiar?? Now, pronounce it the other way round.. Got a shock??


Me and the birthday boy... am trying to get him to look at the camera...


Finally, he's looking at the camera...


My sister and the birthday boy...


My niece and my nephew... brother and sister...


My brother's family...


With his in laws...


My family...

And the birthday song, finally, the cake cutting...


And the sister helped to blow out the candle...


The disfigured Mickey Mouse...


And i kept taking photos of the VIP that day...

Started crying when my dad carry him.. he wants to walk about...

And when my dad puts him down on the floor...

He started smilings and run around the house...

Just look at him!!!


And playing on the bed!!!

What a little cute fellow!!!

No comments: