Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

CS stands for??

What would have happen when you put former computer games siao into a TCM manufacturing company??

Well, not what would have happen, but it did happen.

To me...

I was reading the E mail about sending some samples for R&D work with an overseas company, and one of our products was Cordyceps Sinensis, and we use CS for short.

And i ask my boss "I got the specifications for COUNTERSTRIKE", before i caught myself...

From this CS


To this CS...


Thank god, there's no reaction from my boss... haha

Counterstrike is a online / lan game popular in the late 90s, and i used to play it very often during my poly and NS days...

And i always got killed more than killing ppl...

Damm the campers!!!

No comments: