Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Saturday, February 02, 2008

2 weeks ago...

Hi everyone, i am back!!

Got miss my new posts?

Haha... Unfortunately, i survived the in camp. But whatever suay can happen to me did happen to me... Mr Murphy had once again proven that he's still around me... And his business is "law". I shall talk some of it in my next post...

But first, let me talk about my other things... things that i had done before my in camp.

Did 2 exciting duties. One is a concert at Indoor stadium. Guess who?


Yep, it's Jay Chou.




The lights are nice, but to all the ppl there, their focus are not on the lights.. it's their idol... So much so that 2 men had a big quarrel with the security people coz the ppl in front are standing, and it blocked their and their gf's view...

And they ended up standing on the chair, and got into another quarrel with the security ppl.

TO me... Come on lah... that's life. Just admit that you are short just like me lah.

And the next day, i went for another duty...

===============================================

Chinatown light up.

Got a couple of cases, all caused by the same problem.

And it was really enjoyable... with
1)


The duty siaos...

2)

The pretty cheerleading ladies team...

3)

The fire crackers...

4)

The fireworks...

5)

And more fireworks...

6)

And yet more fireworks...

7)

GQ and last but not least...

8)

The members!! They are extremely unique, especially when laughing non stop...

Hmmm... CNY coming again...

No comments: