Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, December 25, 2008

LAY EGG HAPPY!!!

Nope... Did not see Santa yesterday night, nor his sleigh nor his reindeer...

Woke up today, first thing is to look under my bed to see what my presents are. And sad to say, none.

Went downstairs to see under the trees, if there are any wrapped presents with my name (i don't have a christmas tree at home), and the only things that i can find are bird shit.

Haiz~~ no presents for me... Sad... That means i have been a bad boy again this year...

But wait!!! Remember that i had bought a christmas present for myself??

HO HO HO!!!

I got a present!!!

Wanna know what it is???





If no one buys me present, i still can buy one for myself!!! wahahhaha

or rather...

HO HO HO!!!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!!

Lay Egg Happy!!!

No comments: