Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, November 03, 2008

HS and YX wedding

HS and YX wedding...

Morning... I am one of the "brothers" of the groom, and it's my first time being a brother... Quite exciting...


Cute figurines, ain't it??

But why the female figurine is sticking her tougue out?? hmmm??


Me with the groom... With a big big big ang pow with the words "sincerity" on it... We would use it for our "gate crashing" later...


The Bridal Car...

And it's daybreak, when we are about to go off... Off to the bride's house...



Self drive by the groom...




Opening of car door...

And the gate crashing... First time i was kissed on the cheek by the groom, with lipstick... The rest were okie... and after successfully gaining entry into the house, this is what happens...







Leaving the bride's house...



No photos for the rest, until the banquet lunch... at Rasa Sentosa Resort...


Our table...


Me and the 2 MCs

ANd i went back and knock out almost immediately...

3 interesting things happened...

1) I realised i can know read ppl's mind, especially when they wanna ask me the most dreadful question, "when's your turn". I stopped a couple of friends before they ask me that.

How i know?? The expression on the face says it all...

2) There's another wedding at the same location at night, and when i was leaving the place, the MCs for the later wedding arrived, and realised that the guy was from red cross, and we both recognise each other... We worked together before...

Small world...

3) After i knocked out after reaching home, i had continuous dreams of the scenes from the whole day... The rush to go from place to place.. The MC and music rehersals... The packing up of the stuffs to ensure that nothing gets left behind... the queries of which logistic box goes to which vehicle...

ALl the way till ZX woke me up by calling me...

I think i was more stressed than the groom... Hahaha

And after i woke up by ZX's call, my dad pass me a letter...


Another wedding invitation...

d(>_<)p !!! ........

No comments: