Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Saturday, September 13, 2008

So.....

So tired...

So shagged...

So haggard...

So weary...

So frustrated...

So vexed...

So moody...

So drained...

So tensed up...

So emo...

So freaked out...

So pissed off...

So irritated...

So much questions...

So little time...

So du lan...

But hey, that's me!! SO, asshole, loser... SO??

I need a good night's sleep... Hope to get one, but i ain't sure of it... My mind is racing faster than a Formula 1 car, that would put Lewis Hamilton to utter shame. I think i am reaching Mach 1. Dun be surprise when you hear a supersonic boom when you are next to me.

Damm.. i am starting to take notice of Formula 1 drivers, which i know "1.8 million" about..

When will my mind finish the 61 laps?

No comments: