Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, September 22, 2008

Everyone's talking about it

Have you ever notice, that in these few days, weeks, months, you keep seeing, hearing, feeling one thing?

And nope, i am not talking about the finanical crisis.

And nope, i am not talking about the china milk melamine scare either...

It's something international... It's something about speed...

If you still dunno what i am talking about, i would suggest you go find a solid piece of wall, nope, i am not telling you to bang your head against it, but go find a wall to bang into you. Or, you can enter a circular room and relax in one corner.

Yes. I am talking about F1.

Formula 1, not the F1 (help) key you find on your computer keyboards, you computer freaks.

Formula 1 racing.

RACING...

I can see it everywhere... I read it in the news and papers. I heard about it on the radio, TV, and the public. I saw F1 articles on magazines. I can see HUGE posters along one of the highways. I see the F1 cars on display at petrol stations.

I can even hear it at night, when some speedsters wanna drive their WRX STI, or Type R or EVO or even motorbikes, as they try to imitate Lewis driving the F1 cars. I can also see the F1 cars sold in most shops, from toys to collectables, F1 stuffs, to stickers.

Hell, i even know a friend who dreams about the F1 thingy while sleeping!!!

WTH???

I went to suntec, spotted a "event", and some kids playing some cars. It only took me a split second to recongise it as the Singapore F1 track.

I have been staring too much of the F1 track too much.

This whole thing is getting tiring.

4 more days to F1.

I just hope it can pass ASAP without any incident, hopefully to the disappointment of the tickets holder.

No comments: