Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sian

What is happening to me??

I made 3 wrong turnings when i was driving just now...

Feeling a bit vexed... Dunno why...

Might be that i hate the new shell escape rewards 2008. Might be that we chatted about someone earlier... Might be that we chatted about the events that had happened earlier... Might be that i got an errand to run tomorrow... Might be that i am getting pissed off by somethings... might be that i am still sick... might be that i am pissed off by the weather... might be that i am pissed off by how ppl park their cars and vans and lorries... might be that i am still doing my maths on the figures on my bank book... might be that i am still pissed off about someone... might be that things are not going to plan... might be that of the stupid bad news that i got recently... might be that i am trying to cough my lungs out, and they refused to come out...

Or simply it might just be that i am extremely tired, having tension headache, sleepy, and my brain is acting up on me, refusing to turn on when i want to think about things.

Damm it...

Am going not to think about thinks and i am going for a game of venageance. To go arrow and shoot some ppl.


Sorry for the same old game... am too lazy to scroll down.

No comments: