Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sat events Part I, the filming

It's been a super long time since i have been so high, and certainly, it's been a long time since i have been so enjoying myself...

All these happened on a Sat, which had been a very busy day for me, with activities packed back to back.

Early sat morning, Went to JB. Jam on the way back, which took about an hour for me to finally make my way back. Went home to change, and made my way to HQ for the first activity of the day, filming of the CPR training video...

The setting...

The event

The incident...

Another case...

The incident... SG clutching his heart...

Collasping...

Fallen...

And all these are recorded on tape!!!


Hopefully would not see my face in the video, with a silly grin from ear to ear...

No comments: