Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, January 11, 2008

Advertisement shooting in office

We went through a filming session yesterday, for our A&P (advertising and promotion) grimmick.

All the staff was caught on tape, with the exception of me. I made it a point not to get captured (on tape). Let my boss and my colleagues have all the gory...

And while the cameramen are busy shooting the things, i am busy shooting them shooting the equipments.

The difference is that their equipment is this...



While in great contrast, my equipment is only a small puny camera...

My boss being caught on camera... 2 cameras, in fact.


Last minute script writing...


Sorry, you all must understand that we are not mediacorp. Therefore, we have to use low budgets papers and markers for the script.

And the filming proved once again, not all is fun. There's lots NGs.

Thank god that i am not inside... I had a tasted of filming liao... Not really my cup of tea...

No comments: