Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Spring cleaning

My notebook is now in hospital. Status: unknown.

What happen? Basically, it hanged, and after which it cannot boot up and reboot. So, called DC up and pass over to him to see what can be done.

Life without PCs and internet is a bit unbearable.

But then, i grew up in a world without PCs and internet. If i could survive then, i can survive now.

Yesterday (Monday), i did not go to work. And since i got so much free time, and without my dearest notebook and internet, i did something unimaginable.

I packed up and tided up my room. Unbelievable!!!

Masses of rubbish to throw. And i realised that there are 3 old mobile phones with me. I found 4 lighters. I found a long lost music CD, still playable, with a song that i had liked very much. I found items that i had listed missing or had thought i had thrown away. You will not believe the "lost treasures" that i had discovered while cleaning up my room.

And now, my room looks more spacious. And to be frank, my room is only 1/3 tidied. I dunno if i can finish in time for the CNY or not. Anyone out there wanna help me??

I had made a hard decision to throw away all my poly notes. Notes that i wanted to keep for future reference for 5 years. In these 5 years, technology had changed. The notes are out-dated. Besides, i need space for my new "Archie" comics that i had taken from AF.

No comments: