Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Something wrong

Something wrong's with me nowadays....

Maybe i am sick... maybe i had suddenly aged... But it seems to me nowadays, i am losing my memory and my concentration... to a serious extend.

Take yesterday for example... I changed my motor mount for my kite. The motor was bound by 2 screws, and as i unscrew them, i tell myself that i cannot drop the screws, as it will disappear. Then i lost one of them.

Took Viper, me and ZX quite a long time to search for it. (we were at a badminton court below AF's house).

I reach home. Realised that my house keys were missing. Went searching my entire van for it. Called ZX and AF to see if i had dropped them at the badminton court.

Finally called my home, and my dad told me that i had forgotten to take my keys. In fact, i had unlock the metal grills, went out, and just go out, without locking the door.

Today... went out without taking my mobile... had to make a detour to go home and take it. I had tell myself eariler to remember to take my mobile... and i had forgotten to take it.

What's wrong with me??

No comments: