Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, February 12, 2007

Disabled lots

Imagine, there's a group in trouble... Out of good intentions, you go to help.... which is a success.

After the crisis, the head of that group fears that you have too much respect from his group, hence he losing face and respect, and bites you in return... You managed to escape, and when the same crisis happens... will you return to help?

This must have sound familiar to some of you, especially movie lovers. Yes, that is the storyline for the movie "Battle of wits", starring Andy Lau.

In the movie, Andy plays the character, Ge Le, from the Mozi trible, who preaches and believes in universal love, and that remind me of christianity.

Anyway, a country is in danger, and Ge Le goes to assist to defend the city, and its the battle of the wits between the 2 armies. Ge Le won, and won the admiration and respect of all common folks.

That's when the king and his adviser got worried, accuse Ge Le of staging a revolt over the goverment by winning the hearts and mind of the common folk, and arrested all those who spoke up for him, and excute him.

I hate that. I dun mind if ppl dun appreciate my help, but turning around and biting me back is the last straw, and i am sure it's the last straw for most of you out there too...

As the saying goes "Always remember the source of your water". (Chinese proverb).

==========================================

AF, ZX and me went routing to look for plants in the wee hours in the morning. AF and ZX tried very hard to get a good bargain, but to no avail. They really tried hard, to the extend that other customers in that store could not help it but smile.

AF sent me back. (i did not drive), and at my house carpark area, he noticed a car parking at the disabled lot. That is normal to me... It always happens. The problem happens all the time (click to view my past posts)... i am immuned to it.

Anyway, there's a number to call, and we called the number. The operator told us that ppl will be coming in 1/2 hour's time, so we decided to wait and watch the show later... Waited till AF fell asleep. No one came.... Still we waited.

Till ZX cannot take it and wants to go home. At that point of time, still, no one came.

This morning when i went to work, the car was still there, and there's no summon.

WHAT THE HELL!!!! NO ONE CAME THAT NIGHT!!!

For me, i never parked at the disable lots. $400 fine is a big deterrent for me, even though i dun think there's any disable person registering a car to park at my house area.

No comments: