Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY countdown

The day has arrived. The new year...Year of the pig...

Went down to Chinatown for duty. As per normal. Fourth year in a row... 4th CNY countdown. And still going for it...Ppl are asking, if it eats into my reunion dinner timing.

All i can say is that yes, it does... in the past. But this year, there's no reunion dinner for us. My sister-in-law had just given birth, and its a rush to look after the kids.

But then, ask one saying goes, if we don't do this, someone else have to... And besides, doing duty with the duty siaos, nothing can be compared with that...

==========================================

Let me inturrupt my initial blog with a special update...

Just now, as i was typing my post, YX called me... She informed me that there's a guy, lying on the sidewalk, face up. They stopped the vehicle, to assist, thinking that he was a casualty. but he is drunk. So, YX called me not to attend to that drunkard.

EC and me went down. The drunkard was still there. Tapped him hard and called... No response. EC turned him over. HE woke up, stared at EC, and went back to sleep.

EC turned him over, he stared up at us. That's when i told him this " You sleep here, police come."

He got up to his feet immediately. After checking that he is alright, we left him.

Damm drunkards... damm them totally. I just hate drunkards... ecountered too many of them, especially at duties...

No comments: